Transformable voltron model

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by voltron5, Apr 26, 2008.

1. jnorman202

jnorman202 New Member

voltron is comming a long great my son has red and green done.
    will send pitchers soon.

thank again for the best yet

go volton

joe norman
  2. voltron5

voltron5 Member

thank you for the positive comments jnorman202, I'm very happy that you and your son are getting some enjoyment from the voltron model, I would love to see some pics:thumb:

Getter1 is currently betabuilding the black lion and he just sent me some pics so I had to share them with everybody else, there were some errors to report as you will see in the photos but those are fixed now. Hey G1, I sent you an e-mail asking if it's okay but I couldn't wait I was so excited about them, sorry. If you want let me know and i'll remove them. How about that last pic, beautiful isn't it?

Attached Files:

3. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Ha ha, don't mind at all :D

4. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Hello all,

Here we are with most of the core body done. A few small parts on the back and the tail tip left to go. Didn't get as far tonight as I'ld hoped but some is better than none :p

Pic 5 is more of a tool tip. I can't live without one of these :D no matter what media I'm modeling in.

This is a big model and keep in mind I'm doing it in 1/2 it's intended size :p I set it to print 2 pages per sheet.

Enjoy the pics.

Attached Files:

5. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

darn it... why did I have to wait for a while before seeing this...

its GREAT!!!

hey somebody give this great guy a great webhoster for his model!!! (sir Jonathan, are you there? :-D )
  6. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

This is one great looking model, dude. This promises to be very fun to build!
  7. voltron5

voltron5 Member

Attached Files:

8. Hans Christian

Hans Christian Active Member

wow!!! it looks great!!! :-D

man... why didn't I paid attention to the TV show here when it was aired many years ago... and yet I was jealous to a friend of mine who had all 5 lions that can combine to form Voltron...

well... that was the past anyway... :-D
  9. jnorman202

jnorman202 New Member

black lione

hi volton 5
    how is the black lione comming along.
    any new pitchers yet.

joe norman:wave:
  10. voltron5

voltron5 Member

Hey guys, the black lion is still in progress, I have been distracted with the optimus and megatron models lately. Getter1 is doing a beta-build at the moment but right now he's waiting for me to get off my a@# and finish a couple parts, which I actually finished last night and will be sending them to him soon. Hopefully this will be released by the end of this week or beginning of next. When the black lion is done instead of releasing the black lion seperate I will combine all the lions into one file and replace the links.
  11. voltron5

voltron5 Member

Sorry for the double post, but I just remembered Getter1 just sent me some pics of the beta build. In the last picture you can see that the original upper part of the rear legs came out too short so G1 redesigned it, which came out looking much better. Hopefully with his permission and if he is up to editing the files I'll change it in the released version. On a side note I could use beta builders for megatron if any takers(still gotta model his scope that attaches to his arm).

Attached Files:

12. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

Anything more on when the black lion be ready ???
  13. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Hey Allhallows,

Well My test build only lacks feet and the wings. I've reported all the problem areas to V5 but I've not heard back from him in a while :(

So in the mean time I've started the Yellow and Blue Lions to get him on his feet but I've got to start the Yellow one over as I goofed up bad :p

Here's some pics of the Black Lion to date.

Sorry all, progress has been slow as the past few days I've been ill and I'm just now starting to feel better :(

Enjoy the pics :D It's getting there.

Attached Files:

14. allhallowseve

allhallowseve Member

looks great , got hate the illness
  15. NSCXP2005

NSCXP2005 Member

All I can say to this is WOW!!!!! Keep up the fantastic Work
  16. jnorman202

jnorman202 New Member

he looks great keep on the good work.

joe norman
  17. voltron5

voltron5 Member

Hey guys sorry for any delays on this. I just got back from the hospital a few hours ago, I was there for 3 days with what I thought when I went in was a bleeding ulcer but turned out to be a severe gastric ulcer. I was lucky enough:cry: while I was there to have a camera shoved down my throat and get a colonoscopy(at least I'm good till I'm fifty there) So I am gonna take a few days maybe a few weeks to get healthy again and then I'll get crackin on this again. Again sorry for the delays guys.

18. Getter1

Getter1 Active Member

Hey V5,

Sorry for what? I'm just glad you're ok.

Welcome back and get well :D

19. voltron5

voltron5 Member

:mrgreen: Thank you G1, I appreciate that.:mrgreen:
  20. gobble123

gobble123 New Member

Hey V5 just wanted to know when the black lion will be avalible.
    get well soon,
    gobble 123