Trainboard down for a few days?

Grantha

Trainboard has gone down for a while. Atlas forum is also down. Glad I was introduced to the gauge!! :thumb:

The following is posted on their web page:

"TrainBoard is going to be down for a few days. Obviously this is a bad time. We have a lot of new folks that have found a home here since the Atlas forum closed for the summer and we appreciate all of you being here. ..."

Clerk

Trainboard is supposed to be down for a few day only while changing to a new server. There has been to many problems with the old one.

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
It's been a loooong time since I last visited Trainboard. Spend vitually all my on-line time here these days.

Belmarvalley

I have to admit that I was a disappointed that Trainboard had to go down when it did. While I can certainly appreciate the issues that need to be addressed, I think the timing was very unfortunate. It was really starting to benefit from the Atlas shutdown and had gained many new members (while resurrecting many older ones). The posting activity had picked up significantly. I hope that this short shutdown does not ultimately drive too many away from it.