Train sounds for Ringtone

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Colton_modeler, Jul 21, 2008.

1. I'm going to put some train sounds onto my phone - anyone know of a site with some good recordings? I've got a few from but I think there's better out there on the web somewhere...

2. Allright, I've got a clip I'm going to try to use - it's from the Sounddogs site. I've 'cropped' the part I want - now...Anyone know how to send the ringtone to the phone, without plugging the phone into the computer (I don't have the part to do that), and not using web service or email on the phone? Once I knew of a site that would send the files as a text or pic message; that would work here, I just can't remember the site....
    Or, if anyone uses their phone's web access and is interested, I can email you the file, you can drop it onto your phone with this site
    and send it to me.

Thanks again,

3. TrainNut

TrainNut Ditat Deus

My last cell phone had the choo chooo chugga chugga ringer. My new one does not and I sure miss it. That'd be cool to download your own but that's way beyond me.
  4. Nomad

Nomad Active Member

5. jbaakko

jbaakko Active Member

My phone uses MP3, which would allow for just about anything to be my ring tone. I've been tempted to use a K3LA horn blast...
  6. Squidbait

Squidbait Recovering ALCO-holic

Nothing says "train geek" like a train-sound ringtone. :p :D
  7. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

or a train theme in your computer hehehe
  8. I would post the little clip here, but te file size is too big - 371K.
  9. train1

train1 Member

Not guilty to the first - but I have a great train themed background.

However I'd like to find a site with good train icons - Hint Hint
  10. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

yeah - i want one too... I'm using the MS travel theme on mine.. I have a vew sounds and the train station desktop :D :D :D
  11. jbaakko

jbaakko Active Member

12. Squidbait

Squidbait Recovering ALCO-holic

13. Cannonball

Cannonball More Trains Than Brains