train Project :(

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
A few week back i start this crazy idea of make paper diesel engine train

I need some help with make the F7 model :(

i 'am using paint .. I know is not the best to use but it what i have to work with ..LOL

So if your good at drawing and can use paint to do so ... Please let me know i could some help !!

the biggest problum with the F7 is the front nose because its round :(

i can't get it work as a model that would be easy to build and still look good

Pm or post if you would like to help !!

thanks

L49

May 24, 2010
Essex, England
www.cdcdesign.co.uk
I always reckon the best thing to do is scribble some shapes with pen and paper first, then keep test fitting until you get the right one. Once you have got it right, scan it and add the colour in MS paint. I haven't done an F7, but I can picture the nose end on one, and it looks like a bit of a pig in card! I have been messing around trying to get clerestory end curves right for US designed London Underground stock in 00 scale for a couple of months. If you can email me a plan for the F7, I might be able to do something helpful for you. Cheers Charlie

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
Sorry the delay to post :( i did get the F7 work out and buildable

Their in test beta build , I've build a few with no problum ! Now to see if other have the same luck !! then i can start a release on them. Thanks for the offer

tjblundell

Oct 30, 2007
I'm very good with designing models on paint (although i only do trains and ships) if you need help-just PM me-i'll see what I can do.
Tjblundell1.