Train Auctions

Starman

I have been trying to find where you can go to see train auctions in your area or people that are trying to sell model train things.Can anyone tell me where would be a good place to look or is there a web site you can go to and find listing's.I live in ohio so that is the area i would be interested in.If anyone from ohio can help me please do.

Fluesheet

I live in Central Ohio, but cannot tell you of any regularly held locations that hold auctions of train related items. Occasionally I've found local estate auctions that had large model railroading content - keep an eye on your regions newspaper's auction section for those.

You could try craigslist.com it is an online classifieds and find your area and type in trains into the search box. Plus Ebay has a way to find items within 200 miles or less of your area too. Good luck! :thumb:

Cory

Pooh Bah
There is an annual auction in Harriston, Ont. Look for Boomers' Auction. Harriston is northeast of Post Huron Mi, north of Lodon on Hwy 23.
One of my friends goes regularly. Often the auctioneer looks at him and says "Dave, this looks British. Any Bid?"