trailer for ANTS

V

velmo

The Alamogordo N Scale Train Society is looking for a trailer covered to transport our club corners and equipment to regional shows. We are in the process of getting tax exempt status. If you know of a rich uncle let us know. These range about 3grand and we need a 16x8 ft covered trailer. You can email me as I am the vice president. thanks

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Check with U-haul corporate HQ here in Arizona, or possible a regional U-haul office to see if you can purchase a decomissioned trailer where you are. These trailers have a lot of road experience but are still roadworthy and won't cost you near what a new one will.

You might ask about their "rich uncle program", but since these guys are in and out of bankruptcy, I don't think that program is active at this time.:D

Don

V

velmo

ants trailer

Thanks dan for the good idea. We will research in local area. Are you in a club that had a similar problem?

Velmo

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Nope, no club. Just live near Phoenix and I see a lot of former U-haul vehicle and trailers riding around town. You're not that far that it could be worth it for someone to come here and pick one up. I have no idea how much they are, but they have to be cheap compared to a new one.

Good luck. And if you do come this way, let me know. It's alway good to meet a fellow Gauger.....

Don