Tractor Pulling or Drag Racing?

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by kschauwe, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kschauwe

kschauwe New Member

Which one do you like watching in person? There's nothing like watching 6 Blown, injected, Hemi V8's screaming and straining in unison!
  2. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

3. John Binz

John Binz New Member

Drag racing
  4. pimp

pimp Active Member

5. bandit1

bandit1 Member

hands down drag racing!
  6. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

never seen eather in person but I would go for drag
  7. ty007cars

ty007cars Member

8. bandit1

bandit1 Member

dj-dude uv got to get urself to an NHRA drag race my friend. When u sit in the stands and the cars take off, the ground shakes, ur brain itches, car alarms go off, the list goes on. I encourage all of u guys, if u havent already been, to go to one, its worth every penny!
  9. pimp

pimp Active Member

i prefer drag
  10. Batman

Batman Member

OK I AM AN EX RACER AND AM GETTING BACK INTO RACING AGAIN BUT AM MOVING UP TO SPRINT CARS AT SKAGIT SPEEDWAY AND I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT. NOW, PUT YOUR SELF IN RACERS SEAT WHAT WOULD YOU DO? LOL WHICH ONE COULD YOU DO? WHICH ONE WOULD BE FUN? WHERE COULD YOU DO IT? WHICH ONE WOULD YOU BE BEST AT? WHICH LETS YOU FEEL THE POWER? DO YOU WANT TO FELL THE POWER OF TOWING HEAVY WITH A MONSTER VEHICLE PULLING HUGE WHEELIES? ARR ARR ARR! LOL OR FEEL THE CHASSY TWIST OFF THE LINE AND FEEL THE FORCE? ARR ARR ARR! OR DO 200-300 MPH HAWLING A** DOWN THE STRECH. I CHOOSE BOOTH I LIVE BY FARMING AREAS SO TRACTOR PULLS WOULD BE FUN HERE BUT I LOVE SPEED SO DRAGING RULLES TO THEY ARE FUNNER TO WATCH AND ARE LOUAD BUT TRACTOR PULLS IS AN EXPERIENCE ARR ARR ARR ARR ARR!
  11. Batman

Batman Member

WHEN I STARTED RACING WHEN I WAS 5 I AM NOW 16 I WAS TAUGHT BY TWO EXTREME RACERS TRAVIS HE IS IN HIS 20'S IN AGE AND ANDY 20'S ALSO JACOBSON THEY TAUGHT ME SO MUCH IT ISNT FUNNY THEN MONEY GOT ROUGH SO I HAD TO STOP BUT I MIGHT GO BACK BUT LAST YEAR MY BUDDY TRAVIS GOT A BRAND NEW CAR NEW MOTOR AND ALL THESE CARS PULL 90-100 DOWN A SMALL STRECH OF TRACK IN CLAY AND I GOT TO WHITNESS THE FIRST TIME IT WAS FIRED UP AND MAN THAT WAS AWSOME I WILL NEVER FORGET IT TO HEAR THE POWER THAT CAR HAD THE SMELL OF METHONAL IT WAS AN AWSOME RACING EXPERIENCE AND YOU SHOULD REMEMBER WHAT YOUR RACING EXPERIENCES ARE CAUSE THEY RULE.
  12. Batman

Batman Member

IS THERE ANYONE HERE WHO HAS BEEN AROUND SPRINT CARS OR IS FAMILIER WITH THEM[:p]
  13. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

damn ya I really gotta get my self to 1. I just gotta find 1 that is close to my house or at least with in 300 mile radious!
  14. pimp

pimp Active Member

on drag u can do wheelies and up to 300 mph
  15. bandit1

bandit1 Member

batman,what state is the track u race in at? cuz i go to short track races around jersey all the time. I fooled around with the idea of an rc sprint car, and it kinda died off, but i still love the real ones. Have you thought about racing super mods at all?? They were the feature at the track i usually go to(Wall Township Speedway)and they were so bad ass!!! If i were in ur situation, i'd check out super mods, but sprint cars are still pretty cool. I'll keep my eyes out for ur name!
  16. Batman

Batman Member

hey bandit we are in washington state the track is in grahm yeah i have seen super mods. if you ever go to washington this summer find the time to go to a race on saturdays or fridays at skagit speedway.
  17. xtman

xtman Member

ime sorry but i prefer tractor pulling. there is just something about tractors that have 4 jet engines and yes i said four that see who can go the fartheste(even tho they uasually they only go between 100 and 115feet or i think its feet.)
  18. kschauwe

kschauwe New Member

A "FULL PULL" is 300 ft. Btw, those are Helicopter Gas Turbine engines using shaft drive, not Jets.
  19. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

the racing sounds like fun bandit but i get some of that when we drag in the street. its awsome. i have been in a car while street racing and the rush of adreniline is insane
  20. bandit1

bandit1 Member

ya, it's all cool, and most of the time racers are into what they do for the adreniline rush.

batman-washington state is across the country for me, but do the tracks you mentioned have websites to check out??

and when i went to the track this past saturday, i went with my grandpop, and he said he's either gonna get a golf cart, a 32 Model A ford, or a legend for me to hook up and race!! I hope he goes with the legend, cuz i can get into the track i go to for free!!sweeeeettt
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.