Tractor Plant Winter Project

Discussion in 'Armory & Military' started by Fishcarver, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

Comrades! What 1:35 kitbash would you like to see more? The Scud A on the JS2 tracked chassis, or a modern Soviet mobile air-defence radar?

( Sorry..He just sort of got by me!)
  2. David H

David H Member

Well I would request the whacky Soviet mobile air-defence radar. On a tracked chassis? But I am odd.

3. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Or maybe even a whacky Soviet mobile air-defense radar with the optional Scud A launcher (luxury model) upgrade.... on a tracked chassis. :D
  4. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Comrade. I implore you to build an air-defense station complete with Shilka or Tungusta depending on your timeline.
  5. shrike

shrike Guest

If it helps any I have a cat named Tunguska.
    Not sure how that's on any use at all in determining whats next on the list. I imagine I might feel differently with a dog named Scud.
  6. Fishcarver

Fishcarver Active Member

Complete SAM Site, eh?

So you would actually like built one complete battery of SAM vehicles with radar vehicle in 1:35? On Diorama base?

Other than natural life expectancy of comrades in tractor plant, no problem. I need large dio base for 1:35 Soviet vehicles anyway.

Shrike: "Tunguska". Now, there is a good name for a kat. Mine is named "Alvine", or "Big Al". He weighs 25 lb.
  7. shrike

shrike Guest

May as well build a 'target' with some chance in the game<G>
    Soviet markings, Ukrainian or Myanmar just for a change?

Tunguska (shortened to 'Goose' not to be confused with 'Gus" short for Angus) is fitting. He's a furry little cossack too. About 16lbs - adding to the aggregate cat mass here of about 80.
  8. Gil

Gil Active Member

Hey Jim,

There used to be a bar in Paia Maui called "The Wunderbar" run by a couple of ex-pat Germans. On either side of the bar they had busts of Karl Marx and Lenin. They obtained them in an auction of artifacts from the East German Bundestag building after the fall of the wall. They had the freshest tap Warsteiner Pilsner in all the islands and the French chef later went on to fame in Wailea...,

A Tupolev 95 Bear would be nice. I've always liked the way they look.

We want Ivan back! He was more dependable!

Orange Trade Tracker, +Gil