Traction in Action. update

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Pickering. Ontario. Canada.
Visit site
Since I last posted photos on our show modual, the lads and I have been very busy one night a week,.
Last night I took these photographs.
There is still a LOT of work yet to be done but we have come a long way.
;)

Attachments

• busy town.jpg
    busy town.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 159

Bill Pontin

Oct 14, 2001
Milford, CT
Visit site
Chris, beautiful work. You are tempting most of us to try our hand at it - arn'tcha? Even though I work in N scale I do not believe I would have the patience to try that. Again, great work and photography.

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Visit site
Thanks Bill. It`s what we do my friend. I know it`s a lot more involved but it gets in ya blood, Took me 5 years to finally decide it`s the way I wanted to go with my modeling ability.
So if it helps any one thats fine , Some have never seen Traction or thought about it as an other option.;)
btw we run power of the overhead.

N gauge would be a lot lot harder:eek:

interurban

Aug 21, 2002
Visit site
Hi Dick the gas had just been deliverd to the gas station on the hill:D :D :D .
Hi TrainClown, If you fly to Toronto July 19 20 21 The NMRA "do"
you will see it run there :D :D :D :D :p
As to what needs to be done, well the things that go with a street scene -- garbage , garbage bins grids at least 4 grassy boulavards + the rest of the track ballest , trees bushes people.
I think I`d better stop there even I did`nt know how much still had to be done. phew:eek:

Glad you like it Tyson;)
It runs sweet.

Lighthorseman

Jul 24, 2002
Out in the sticks
Visit site
"Little Freight Stop"...

I love that little station two posts up. Can you post some pictures of it?:) Is it a combination Freight depot and passenger station? That is just the sort of thing I'm looking for to spruce up my town.

Thanks!