track question

Discussion in 'FAQs' started by procol68, Apr 11, 2005.

  1. procol68

    procol68 New Member

    I have a piece of track I purchased with a boxful of assorted pieces, the track is Atlas #2507 and has a green and yellow wire coming out of it which operates what looks like it would 'bump up' a car. Does anyone know what this piece is? I tried looking the part number on various locations on the net, but it must be discontinued.
  2. ezdays

    ezdays Out AZ way

    It is an uncoupler. I've got a few that came with a bunch of stuff I bought at a show, but haven't put them to use. You position a rapido-type coupler over it and apply power to push the coupler up and hopefully, apart. :D

Share This Page