Track plan

Discussion in 'Track Planning' started by plbab, Jul 10, 2003.

1. plbab

plbab Member

Hello i have been away from board for a long time, no layout work done due to low cash flow. I have decided to start working on a track plan so when things get better i can proceed. I have enough modules built to cover 13ft on one wall and 10 ft on another, they are 2x4 ft the lsat one is 4x4 ft. I am modeling N scale. I will try to draw the room. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Paul
  2. 60103

60103 Pooh Bah

My wife always thinks I spend too much time planning, thinking and reading.
    Do you have any specs on what you want? Maybe we should have something like John Armstrong's "Givens and Druthers" form where he asks for what you'd like and what your limits are. Give a plan of the room with problems; say what prototype you like; tell how you want it balanced between mainlines and switching; etc.
  3. plbab

plbab Member

I would like some passenger trains, and frieght. Also some switching but my main liking is watching trains run. I thought of having a town on the large end with a industry . Guess i will get out the paper and pencil.
  4. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Paul, If any of my trackplans will help you, just use what you want, they are on my website, just click on the photo below.

5. plbab

plbab Member

Thanks Shamus i will look.