Track plan ideas.....help

plbab

Mar 21, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
Hello i have been away from board for a long time, no layout work done due to low cash flow. I have decided to start working on a track plan so when things get better i can proceed. I have enough modules built to cover 13ft on one wall and 10 ft on another, they are 2x4 ft the lsat one is 4x4 ft. I am modeling N scale. I will try to draw the room. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Paul

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Paul:
My wife always thinks I spend too much time planning, thinking and reading.
Do you have any specs on what you want? Maybe we should have something like John Armstrong's "Givens and Druthers" form where he asks for what you'd like and what your limits are. Give a plan of the room with problems; say what prototype you like; tell how you want it balanced between mainlines and switching; etc.

plbab

Mar 21, 2002
Illinois
Visit site
I would like some passenger trains, and frieght. Also some switching but my main liking is watching trains run. I thought of having a town on the large end with a industry . Guess i will get out the paper and pencil.

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Paul, If any of my trackplans will help you, just use what you want, they are on my website, just click on the photo below.

Shamus