Track Connectors

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by WallyGator, Feb 13, 2006.

  1. WallyGator

    WallyGator New Member

    I received a President's Choice Train Set for Christmas (HO Gauge). As part of the set, there was a package of track connectors made of plastic. They look something like this "I-O-I" made of black plastic. I've searched a lot of different product sites and cannot seem to find anyone who supplies these clips. I call them clips, because they litterally snap into place in the plastic tie portion of the tracks. I think these clips are fantasic to hold all the track tightly togehter. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  2. cidchase

    cidchase Active Member

  3. cidchase

    cidchase Active Member

  4. jim currie

    jim currie Active Member

    :wave: welcome to the gauge

Share This Page