Track Checker Car Idea

TrainClown

Apr 17, 2003
Saskatchewan, Canada
Visit site
Hello all you train nuts. :cool: Merry Christmas! :D

I was surfin' the net and came across this idea. Seems a real good idea to me, so, of course, I wanted to share it. It's a special box car, modified to be a track inspection device. If your having trouble with yer trackage, then one of these cars will help you spot the cause. :thumb:

Always thinking. :rolleyes: (I think I need one of these cars)

TrainClown :wave:

The link:
http://members.shaw.ca/sask.rail/model-book/track-checker-car/track-checker.html

track-checker.jpg

C

Catt

Kewl link TC. I think I could use several of those cars (multi-scaler don'tcha know :D ).

This car could be a definate bonus for the modular folks.

I know...and it's getting harder and harder too...i mean, it's not like i can go on e-bay and get them delivered to my door for under 5 bucks anymore......huh.....whats that.......i've just been told that i CAN go on e-bay and get them delivered to my door for under 5 bucks! Wow...modern convenience. :D

My point was that it, i think, would be more difficult to do in N-scale, because of it's smaller size, not the lack of crappy cars to cut up :thumb:

McFortner said:
Oh, there is a challenge! :rolleyes: It is so hard finding Life Like cars out there.... :thumb:

Michael