Track and Train Blueprints

Elite Lancer

I'm finally getting to work on my virtual model railroad (island). I'm building all the 3D models in the virtual railroad myself and I need some help trying to get dimensions and measurements for a nice realistic effect. The biggest thing I need blueprints for is the actual track itself down to the little details. I also need some blueprints for some trains. In the end the train that I'm going to use I'm going to create myself as a part of my own design but I need some background for how other trains are put together.

I've found some good blueprints in places but most of them lack enough detail or the dimensions I need to make due. So if you know any places I could try looking or any books I should try I'd greatly appreciate it.

Elite Lancer

I couldn't really find that much from that site. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places. Like one thing that would be useful is a cutout view of a piece track along with dimensions. I'm actually trying to find dimensions for what it is like in real life not in a scaled model.