TR-1 Hazel Gundam: Final Guide

S

Soaring

Log 24- Let's Model! Ankle connection Revision

Log 24- Let's Model! Ankle connection Revision

Instructions on printing without wasting your ink!
Step 1: Load your printer, all you really need is 1 sheet.
Step 2: Open up pepakura Designer, load Hazelviewer.
Step 3: Relocate the unscrambled ankle connection (Should be on the foot page) to the first page.
Step 4: If there are any pieces on the first page, move them all to a different or blank page.
Step 5: Press print, make sure to only print the first page.

Now how do you get two of the same exact pieces on the same sheet of paper? It really cares about LOCATION of PLACEMENT.

So when relocating your piece, make sure to paste it down on the top Left hand corner.

Step 6: After printing, you should have only one piece in the left hand corner (Top).
Step 7: Reload that SAME SHEET OF PAPER into the printer, but upside down.
Step 8: you should come out with the same exact pieces, one o nthe front, the other on the back. REMEMBER: THERE SHOULD ONLY BE ONE PIECE ON EACH SIDE!

Attachments

• 100_1958.jpg
    100_1958.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 8
S

Soaring

Log 25- Let's Gather-Pieces of the Connection

Alright, so let's begin Gathering some supplies for this revision.

What you'll need:

Ruler
Scissors
X-acto
Super Glue -Loctite Super Glue Gel control, and Squeeze

Why do we need the ruler?
Well...Ask this guy ------> :excited1: -"Why's it always me...-.-"

:excited1: - "Anyways, to answer this question...You need the ruler to expand the paper space, if you will, where the piece thins. This way, you can avoid ripples. To bring it back to its original form after, just trim off the excess lines traced by the ruler."

Exactly what we're going to do!
-We will in this revision
A. Gather supplies
B. Continue Original Steps
C. Add a sort of "extra outline"
D.Trim off the outline excess.

I'll go more into detail about the outline excess, extra outlines, blah,blah blah.

So grab the pieces shown in the attachment below, and let's get to it!

Attachments

• 100_1962.jpg
    100_1962.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 10
S

Soaring

Log 26- Let's model! Ankle Connection Revision

Log 26- Let's model! Ankle Connection Revision

Step 1: Cut paper in Half.

So, you printed that page with the first piece on the front, then the piece on the back. Then after, flip the page over so you can see both pieces. More detailed explanation in the photo's.

- Guide will continue after a short break of maybe 4 hours, sorry. I have an urgent emergency going on here.

Attachments

• 100_1960.jpg
    100_1960.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 100_1961.jpg
    100_1961.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 8
S

Soaring

Log 27- Practice makes perfect!

Log 27- Practice makes perfect!

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!

So, since I'm like, "The Tester", I'm going to try out my technique to fixing the ripples. So give me some time, I'll make sure to post the rest of the steps.

*There will be no joints for the ankle. I did say somewhere prior to this post that I would add ankle joints. I am truly sorry, but I won't be making any instructions for the ankles, only because I want to speed up the process of finishing. Sorry, if you want instructions for the ankle joints, I can PM the rest of it.

Attachments

• 100_1973.jpg
    100_1973.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 10