Toys R Us vs. Radioshack

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by vette_7t9, Nov 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dudex

dudex Member

centrifugal force is not a force. its centripetal. the reason something moves to the outside when spun is because it tends to try moving in a straight line. but whatever is turning it in a circle wont let it move strsight, so therefore it pushes toward the outside. Centrifugal force is what you might feel when you are in a car going around a turn and you get pushed to the outside. The reason for this is because you have momentum going straight and the car door is merely keeping you in the car, that is what centrifugal force is. What it feels like or seems like is happening.
  2. timrock

timrock Active Member

Wrong centripetal force is the opposite of centrifugal force.

3. timrock

timrock Active Member

dudex,you make yourself look like a kid to me by what you old are you?
  4. dudex

dudex Member

Centrifugal is a made up force. There is no such thing as centrifugal. If you had ever taken a physics course you would know that.
  5. timrock

timrock Active Member

dude you need a vocabulary brush up for saying that i was wrong about what i said about centrifugal force.because you said i am wrong and that it is cetripetal force not centrifugal force.

the nitro clutches engage by and tire `balloon out` from centrifugal force not centripetal force.

im sure you can even find the words in the dictionary.
  6. TheBigMan on Campus

TheBigMan on Campus New Member

I looked it up in the Dictionary and timrock is right.
  7. vette_7t9

vette_7t9 Member

omfg. Cars probably revolve around centrifugal force, Dudex. Without centrifugal force, humans wouldnt even be alive!
  8. timrock

timrock Active Member

rockn82 said that everything dudex says is right on.i still think rockn82 is dudex.and they/he call(s) me an Idiot.what a laugh.
  9. dudex

dudex Member

When youre talking about physics then there is no such thing as centrifugal force. A dictionary is not going to have give a little lesson on centripetal acceleration. If either of you had ever taken a course in physics youi would know that centrifugal is made up and is only what looks like is happening.
  10. timrock

timrock Active Member

lmao @dudex
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.