toys for tots

rich maiorano

Apr 27, 2002
levittown pa
very good man you are too thanks that org. has a special place for me this time of year they help my mom out when we where kids nothing like seeing a marnie in dress blues as a little one :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D rich

Clerk

Nov 6, 2002
Esparto, California
Visit site
My wife saves all the leftover yarn and all year long between projects she knits and crochete's Barby Doll clothes and just before Christmas I put them in the Toys for Tots barrel. Usually about 15 to 20 sets.
Also we like to play the hook. That thing that grabs stuffed dolls and animals. We didn't do to good this year we only had 10 to give to the Toys for Tots barral.

I'll scroll up and click thd clicker again.

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
I've been a click'n away.

Funny thing though, This reminded me to call my sister, we only see each other maybe twice a year, almost three times this year, well we saw each other but was unable to talk, my sister-in-law was haveing a baby and my sister was the coach, but we got a quick smile to each other just enough to say "love ya".

But when we were growing up we had this saying " click,click" it was a bout taking pictures, now she's a photographer. I call her every christmas day. The sad part is she only lives about 40 minutes away. I think this year I'll wish her a merry christmas eve. Talk to you later

Hey why dont you call some one you love too???? They'll think its a consipracy:) :) :D :) :)