Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by Rx-7 Rc Drifter, Jun 16, 2005.

1. SUCKS.

The lost my order. I ordered my 1st car on tuesday and called them 2day and they didnt have an thing saying i ordered it so i reordered it and i complained to them a lot so i got free overnight shipping so my car will be here saturday that is if they dont lose it again.
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Ouch. Did you have to repay for the item? I know when the screwd my order up i had to re-pay, then they found it, and i was re-embursed...
  3. well ya i had 2 repay but i knida lied and said i had overnight shipping so i got overnight shipping free.....=)
  4. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

well, you sure the hell paied for it! Good thing you could at least get that from them. They must bet getting crappyer every year
  5. Woot it finally came and a i got it a day early....
  6. OMg never mind about TowerHobbies sucking....I got a Free TT-01
  7. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

How'd you get it free? ANd i thought you ended up with a TB-02/
  8. i got the free car because the 1st time i ordered the car they messed it up so i called and they said there was nothing recorded. So i reordered it and it came on Friday. When i got home saturday there was another box sitting on my pourch from towerhobbies and i opened it and it was another car. i called towerhobbies and they said keep the car..
  9. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Damn... you lucky punk. Well, thats cool tho, funny you would have called back, i would have just said "HAHA!" and kept it anyway :twisted:
  10. ya well we called back to check if it was on the credit card but wasnt so...
  11. I don't know alot about that car but how much do they cost :p
  12. NooB_Drifter

NooB_Drifter Guest

Where did you buy?
  13. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Cost is from $50USD to $700USD

As he said in the topic, Towerhobbies is where he bought it.