tough choice for me i need your help

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by crazycuteguy016, Jan 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey guys remember a while ago when i put the ultimate 4-tec project up awhile ago. well its near competion i had all the stuff for it but then.... my radio went bad on me:( but now i have a new 1. but now im having another problem. the stuff that i have might be to powerfull for the stock chassis of the 4-tec so i was wonderin should i (A) buy a graphite chassis and just move all my parts onto that (if i can even find a graphite chassis) or should i (B) buy a TC3 or the new TC4 and just put all my electronics onto that instead. thanx for the help in advanced your advice will be greatly appreciated.
  2. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

traxxas makes a graphite conversion kit for the 4tec... If you have the money go for a tc4 I guess
  4. yea i kno traxxas makes a graphite chassis but they dnt have any in stock and towerhobbies always have on order, early wut ever or late wut ever and i dnt kno were i can find them so i might have 2 go to the tc4 i just need to kno wut my advantages would be if i go to that instead of just getting the graphite chassis (if i can find it)
  5. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

shaft drive over belt drive for 1!
  6. yea thats true
  7. scott555

scott555 Member

belts are usually faster becaus of no gear redoction. TC4!!!
  8. i decided to just keep my 4-tec. i got some carbon fiber and custom made my chassis for it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.