Total Annihilation

Gearz

Mar 13, 2006
OZ
Not sure if this is posted in the right Category?

For those of you that remember TOTAL ANNIHILATION you'll probably recognise this guy. I found it buried in some long forgotten files. The read me is really dated! and I'm to lazy to amend it, so disregard most of the text/links. He's styled on the INgame commander as opposed to the CGI/cut scene Version ~ which I'd love to develop one day. Sorry its on the bloated side 2.5 megs and my ISP is already on my case, so it'll only be up for a while.

Sorry Commander Downloads finished, check below for a Peewee..
( whish it had a different name :roll: )

Loved this game!!

Gearz

Mar 13, 2006
OZ
Not sure if this is posted in the right Category?

For those of you that remember TOTAL ANNIHILATION you'll probably recognise this guy. I found it buried in some long forgotten files. The read me is really dated! and I'm to lazy to amend it, so disregard most of the text/links. He's styled on the INgame commander as opposed to the CGI/cut scene Version ~ which I'd love to develop one day. Sorry its on the bloated side 2.5 megs and my ISP is already on my case, so it'll only be up for a while.

Sorry Commander Downloads finished, check below for a Peewee..
( whish it had a different name :roll: )

Loved this game!!

Alcides

Jul 8, 2005
Buenos Aires - Argentina
What??? Everyone in the world don't play TA???

For those of you that remember TOTAL ANNIHILATION you'll probably recognise this guy.

Yes. I remember. I play TA with my children now. What a wonderful game.

Thanks for the commander :D

Regards
Alcides

Alcides

Jul 8, 2005
Buenos Aires - Argentina
What??? Everyone in the world don't play TA???

For those of you that remember TOTAL ANNIHILATION you'll probably recognise this guy.

Yes. I remember. I play TA with my children now. What a wonderful game.

Thanks for the commander :D

Regards
Alcides

Mace

Mar 21, 2005
The Netherlands
THNX Gearz, We (my friends and I ) still TA at Lanpartys (when the wifes go out shopping :p) So this will be perfect for them as well

Mace

Mar 21, 2005
The Netherlands
THNX Gearz, We (my friends and I ) still TA at Lanpartys (when the wifes go out shopping :p) So this will be perfect for them as well

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
I could swear I had a post in this thread???

anyway. It'd kinda neat that this game is neatly 10 years old and is still actively played and modified online today.

It's freaking hard too.

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
I could swear I had a post in this thread???

anyway. It'd kinda neat that this game is neatly 10 years old and is still actively played and modified online today.

It's freaking hard too.

Gearz

Mar 13, 2006
OZ
I've found a temp home of some models, might as well take it for a test spin before I waste any more time on it. The TA Commander , Peewee and a generic TA base are posted.

http://gearz.cabspace.com/

I did a lot of bitmap work for the Peewee on the Fly, If anyone finds a serious flaw in the build PLEASE let me Know.. Won't hold my breath, but a build pic would be nice to include with the model..

:)

Gearz

Mar 13, 2006
OZ
I've found a temp home of some models, might as well take it for a test spin before I waste any more time on it. The TA Commander , Peewee and a generic TA base are posted.

http://gearz.cabspace.com/

I did a lot of bitmap work for the Peewee on the Fly, If anyone finds a serious flaw in the build PLEASE let me Know.. Won't hold my breath, but a build pic would be nice to include with the model..

:)

Mace

Mar 21, 2005
The Netherlands
Looks nice Gearz!! Looks like your going to be busy with all the models in development

I'm having a week of next week...So I'll give the PeeWee a spin then

Mace

Mar 21, 2005
The Netherlands
Looks nice Gearz!! Looks like your going to be busy with all the models in development

I'm having a week of next week...So I'll give the PeeWee a spin then