TOS Tricorder

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by crimson, Aug 30, 2008.

1. clif52

clif52 Banned

I've got to build this for a friend of mine for Christmas. Thanks for all your hard work. This looks EXCELLENT!
  2. dkaniel

dkaniel Member

WOW! You have created a very detailed and excellent model. Thank you for sharing this with rest of us! This will definetly go as a prop for my TOS Star Trek uniform for Halloween.
  3. jgderuvo

jgderuvo Member

4. Foxbat

Foxbat New Member

my tricorder build

This is the second I built; the white version is on loan, but I hope to have it back soon. When I get it, I'll take pictures and upload those, too. Excellent work, Crimson! I am a big fan.

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      File size:
      62.1 KB
    • 002.jpg
      File size:
      66.9 KB
    • 003.jpg
      File size:
      72 KB
    • 004.jpg
      File size:
      70.9 KB
    • 005.jpg
      File size:
      66.8 KB
    • 006.jpg
      File size:
      56.9 KB
  5. crimson

crimson Member

Lovely Job Foxbat. It's great to see someone else actually built it. Nicely photographed too
  6. ColonyDude

ColonyDude New Member

This looks very good
  7. DavidW

DavidW New Member

Have to add my compliments... excellent job! For a long time, I've had pictures of the tricorder (and textures) in a folder waiting for a chance to come up with a model... can't wait to try and build it!
  8. crimson

crimson Member

Hi DavidW, thank you for your kind comments. Sorry for the lateness of my reply, I've been on vacation for a couple of weeks.
    If/when you get around to building the tricorder, please post pics. (If you have problems with the side pieces, where the strap would go, sorry, yes, they are a pig to build and keep straight:oops:).
  9. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

That is a really nice Tricorder. Excellent job. I remember that Episode too. Very cool! I would like to upload it into the "Downloads Section if it isn't there. Models get lost in threads sometimes. :)
  10. crimson

crimson Member

11. tjbmurph

tjbmurph Member

I love coming across things like this! There's so much in this forum to explore. What a great model, thanks for sharing Crimson (even if it's taken me this long to find it :) )
  12. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Thank You very much for posting the link. We are having a problem with the Downloads Search right now. You have made it much easier. :)