TOS Trek Files.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by MTK, Feb 26, 2011.

1. vulcan8630

vulcan8630 Member

Yup, 825mm = 32.48 inches......That should be just about right for a 1/350th version of the Classic Series starship Enterprise......
  2. MTK

MTK Active Member

Thanks Vulcan, glad to see that someone is keeping me on my toes.:thumb:
  3. MTK

MTK Active Member

4. MTK

MTK Active Member

5. MTK

MTK Active Member

Chris Gutzmer of this forum and Papermodelers has hosted a couple of files for me, so here's the link to some of the pdo's that I promised. There are a couple of TNG models there as well. You're welcome to do anything you like with these models, retexture then... what ever you like. Enjoy.
  6. ColonyDude

ColonyDude New Member

The enterprise looks really good
  7. MTK

MTK Active Member

Thank you, thank you so much. I'm sure that your oppinion means a lot, it sure does to me. I can't wait to see what you think of my next endeavor!:confused:
  8. MTK

MTK Active Member

More, or less, by request I'm doing one, if not two K-7 Spacestations and since I'm going that, I'll be picking the TOS back up and adding a new addition. You can't have a K-7 without ships can you?

Attached Files:

9. THE DC

THE DC Member

Due to the world of reality I've been away for a while, but I was stunned to see your work. You took ideas that are off the chart and made the idea of building to the extreme. I'm going to have to find my glue and knife again! I'm really inspired!:thumb:

Would you mind if I tried to splice some engines on your Tholian from some other kit? I've always thought that the Aurora was an interesting ship.

Loking forward to the K-7 and can't quite get my head wrapped around a 47" Enterprise. Cant wait to see the build.

Still Space Seeding,

THE DC
  10. MTK

MTK Active Member

Thanks for the comments and sentiments. I based the Tholian off of the Aurora. I can get that up for download, but the textures suck and I never did get the ones I was working on finished. I can upload it as is, or maybe an untextured version....????
  11. MTK

MTK Active Member

Here's what I mean. It looks pretty good as a .nif file, but when I use the same texture and import it into Pep, it sucks.... I'll dig up the texture and finish it, the unfold is already done. What size do you want it?

Edit, tried to upload phots 3X and kept getting error.....????

Edit, tried to add photos again.....????
  12. THE DC

THE DC Member

I have some photos that I took of the actual Tholian and Aurora when in Washington DC.

Would they help you?

I agree; for a kitbash, last minute, money saver, I have always had a sneaking admiration for the Aurora!
  13. THE DC

THE DC Member

Sorry! I am a confirmed ludite who designed advanced transportation systems! Such a living contradiction can't possibly solve such a practical question!

Ever know one of those people that couldn't wear a watch, for its slowing down for no explicable reason?

Meet the DC and his relation to computers.

I'd love to design and share, but anything more complicated that a wordprocessor and my computers die like sick birds over China [H1N1; Have one, Need one].

I keep having problems getting the pdo's to open and print properly. I can't buy software that works with them since switching back to MAC. My old money black hole, AKA a PC [Perpetually Costly], can open them but the printing doesn't work well.

The good news is that if I never touch your computer, you are safe from the Tech-curse I carry [it is a +20 point disadvantage, and growing in value as time progresses!].

The DC
  14. MTK

MTK Active Member

I've reworked both sets of textures (again) and should have them (Tholian and Aurora) ready for download soon I can make .pdf's for you, or .jpeg's, png's.... Just tell me how you want it.
  15. MTK

MTK Active Member

BTW, the K-7 has been totally retextured as well and I'm working on the big TOS Enteprise..... Again.....
  16. THE DC

THE DC Member

If I had to choose between PDFS and JPGS, I'd ask for both!!!sign1

The DC
  17. THE DC

THE DC Member

I think I have a capture somewhjere of the D-& 'in between' for the DS9 Tribbles episode. Let me see where I can find it.

I was told that that ship is a rework of the Ertle model!
  18. MTK

MTK Active Member

OK, I'll make it both.

19. MTK

MTK Active Member

If you send me a link, or a texture, or whatever.. I'll do the best I can. I'm in the middle of a lot of things right now, but I'll do my best.
  20. THE DC

THE DC Member

I'll look around.

I'm not encouraging you to do anything in particular; just trying to offer some resources you may wish. I've had quite a few behind the scenes photos of the models, so if there's something your desiring, lemme' know and I'll dig up the old, OLD stuff!

I also have some old FASA files, so if you need that info, email me and we'll hunt them down too.

Looking forward to the Aurora!

Sainte and thanks for your talent and employment of it, :inw:

The DC