tos enterprise 1701 large build with lites

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by spaceagent-9, Aug 10, 2013.

1. spaceagent-9

spaceagent-9 Right Hand Man and Confidant

2. spaceagent-9

some pics of stuff i have been fooling with

thought you might like to see these. that jup 2 is really hard.

Attached Files:

3. Cforrest900

Cforrest900 Member

Wow, the Jupiter 2 looks great and. REALLY detailed
  4. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

You have quite the collection!!!
    Everything looks FANTASTIC!!!
    I like how you put an LED in the (TOS) Type I Phaser. You did a GREAT JOB on it and the communicator.
  5. spaceagent-9

I trimmed the communicator down at angles bottom to top so it is smaller at the antenna end than at the mic and buttons end. I wanted to see if I could do it. but the real credit goes to the author who retextured the model and did an excellent job!
    I would have put a laser pointer in the mark 1 phaser if had one laying around, I think I do, and I am making a phaser 2, grey, so I might do that.
    thanks by the way, I enjoy working harder on my stuff so I can show it here, please make helpful comments on techniques or styles, glues, anything so I can improve.
  6. Cforrest900

Cforrest900 Member

Where did you get that Klingon BOP shown in the pictures. The enterprises look really nice. I like how you made the Jjprise look more like the. TOS version with the red Bussard collectors.

looks great
  7. spaceagent-9

its a reverse image of a kbop that I foundon the internet. I just searched for a half hour and cant find it sorry.
  8. spaceagent-9

1701 lighting nacelle effect

these make great light bouncers for your ron caullido sized enterprise 1701.
    just cap on at the end of a black tube of rolled paper, put some red yellow blinkers or amber e-candle leds, or even chaser leds on the other end, seal and put inside the nacelle for a great effect. you can press mold a soda bottle into a dome piece, or a white vaccuform thin plastic dome, almost clear paper mache' dome, for the exterior and the light will bounce around on it pleasingly.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6mm Crystal AB Swarovski Spacer Bead

sku# 235903

Color: Crystal AB
    Size: 6mm
    Quantity: 16 Pieces

These can be found at your local Hobby Lobby.