TOS E. Bridge

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by blake7, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

2. blake7

blake7 Member

Thank you Zathros for the compliment, and the picture:), but I am more of a Barbra Eden Fan;).
    photo55.jpg photo65.jpg
    vulcan8630 likes this.
  3. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

4. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Barbera Eden was a Goddess. S he wasn't on the Jupiter II though. She did have the advantage of being able to be kept in a bottle. I am quite sure she could fit in my front pants pocket, with some incantation work. The guy who took this picture was on the wrong side of the chair, I'm sure you noticed that too. :)

Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
    vulcan8630 likes this.
  5. blake7

blake7 Member

Zanthro if I was her master she wouldn't be spending nights in a bottle!:rolleyes:
  6. Cybergrinder

Cybergrinder Member Extraordinaire

Er, which kind of models are we looking at again? ;)
    CrimsonLine likes this.
  7. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

We are looking at models of perfection! :)
    vulcan8630 and Cybergrinder like this.
  8. blake7

blake7 Member

Revell Fan is correct Thats all we are doing.:rolleyes::shamefullyembarrased:
    Revell-Fan and Cybergrinder like this.
  9. THE DC

THE DC Member

Great bridge build pics!

Thanks for sharing them.
  10. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

She'd be in the bottle, and so would it. There would be some corking involved too. For security reasons, of course. Leave something like that uncorked, well, all kind of problems could happen, and she might get away. A good corking is great for all involved. :)
  11. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

Sorry for the late reply to your wonderful build thread. I don't have a printer capable of large outputs so I have never built the larger bridge (although I build everything else to make sure I haven't made too many design errors). That larger bridge certainly is impressive!

You certainly have some great builds, thanks for sharing the pictures.

Best Regards,
  12. Have you seen Raquel lately? She hasn't done that bad in aging department nearly a half century later.