Toronto Hobby Show

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Matthyro, Nov 9, 2003.

1. Arlaghan

Arlaghan Member

Looks like fun!!! :)

Great pictures. I hope there's a show in town for when we are all together! Would love to get our modules out there... maybe some someone will take pictures of us and post it on another forum without us knowing! LOL
  2. storm

storm Member

well i have been the the hobbie show for the last 5 years or so. and every year it gets wores and worse. this years show was not good at all. i go with the guys from panther hobbies like i do to all the train shows. it was not even worth the free admistion. but things will be better next weekend for the train show. i hope that everyone from the GTA will be there. as always i am there all weekend at the panther hobbies both. stop by say hi
  3. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Hi Jeff I looked through the Panther Hobbies display but missed making contact with you. Will look you up on the 22nd.
  4. storm

storm Member

durning the shows we take time to walk around. cuz it get borring just standign there. u can always tell witch guy i am. i am 21 and i know more about trains then anyone my age should. lol
  5. deevs

deevs New Member

Do you know if there is any place on the net to get the plans for the paper trains?
  6. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Welcome to the Gauge Don. Unfortunately I didn't make a note of their website. Hopefully they will be back on the 22nd.