Too Cute

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Mike G., Nov 16, 2006.

1. Mike G.

Mike G. New Member

So the other day I had just finished an FW-190 and was perusing some websites when my neighbor came in with his 6 year old son, a real cute bugger. I happened to be on the Paper-Pro Modeling site and the little guy wandered over to me and saw a pic of this cute, whimsical Spitfire. He said it was cool so I downloaded it and gave him the completed model a day later. He was thrilled. This company produces an entire line of these planes and they are as cute as they can be. They are produced in kit form as die-cut with locking tabs. They claim that you don't need glue. When you download the freebie, you can get away w/o glue (I used glue as usual) but you can't get away from the cutting. If you want to practice some of your cutting skills, this is a good unit for that purpose. Now that I've bored you to death, here's a pic of the plane. Basically, it's just cute as hell and if you have kids that like planes, this is a great model to build for them. It's pure fun. In fact, it was so much fun I think I'll go see what I can make with some Play-Doh.

2. Kaz

Kaz Member

These make me sit here going mmeeeooooowwwww daggadaggadaggadagga all evening
  3. rickstef

rickstef Guest

4. Mike G.

Mike G. New Member

Kaz, it wasn't making those sounds that bothered me. It was when my wife heard me go "Whoosh. Rat-tat-tat-tat-tat!" that she realized something was really wrong. Geez, it's a good thing I don't make models of farm animals. I don't think she would be able to cope.:cry: