Todays Progress on the ACTRR

fifer

weekend work

I made some good progress on the ACT this weekend. I put in a supplimental refrigerated air conditioner (seen in the picture) as well as getting all the ballast done and some minor ground cover in Valle Rojo. Man I hate to ballast!

DSCN0671.jpg

Mike

steamhead

Mike....Looking good as always....

My scenery "skills" have improved a little since I asked you about how you do yours...One never stops learning in this hobby...:thumb:

DSCF0918R.jpg

Mountain Man

My scenery "skills" have improved a little since I asked you about how you do yours...One never stops learning in this hobby...:thumb:

DSCF0918R.jpg

I'll say! One of those "mountains" looks exactly like a bathroom I once saw on a trip out West! Great Job! :mrgreen:

fifer

Thanks , But you did all the work and it really is great looking and very southwestern.

Mike

steamhead

Mike, Mountain Man...Thanks for your comments.... :thumb: ...although I fail to see the connection between a bathroom & my scenery...:mrgreen:

I still have to put more shrubbery & detail the scenes....

fifer

Here is what I have done , this long weekend.
The 3 shacks are done from the Bar Mills Shack Pack and the dime is for size reference.
The Oil Well is built from American Model Builbers Laser Kit 616 Glenwood No.2 Oil Derrick. It is about 4 1/4" High. It is a kit for the (not faint at heart) but comes out great with NO modeling mods. The details and pipe do not come in the kit.

DSCN0925.jpg

DSCN0927.jpg

DSCN0929.jpg

DSCN0936-1.jpg

Mike

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Those are excellent Mike!!!! I can't believe the detail you added to those little shacks like the lights outside and that oil derrick is fantastic!

Ralph

fifer

Those are excellent Mike!!!! I can't believe the detail you added to those little shacks like the lights outside and that oil derrick is fantastic!

Ralph

Thanks Ralph , The lights come in the kit of shacks but boy they are small :eek:.
Thanks , Mike

Boilerman

Those New Buildings

Mike,

Those new buildings and your added details are just super, they look so real! :thumb: hamr bounce7

fifer

Mike,

Those new buildings and your added details are just super, they look so real! :thumb: hamr bounce7

Thanks , Now I have to find a place for them.
By the way , what exactly is this title?

Power Plant Construction Mamager :eek:

sign1

Boilerman

Mike,

I am a Construction Project Manager that manages power plant construction, boiler erection and repair projects as well as installation of pollution reduction equipment, primarily on large coal fired units for various utilities in the Midwest and on the East Coast.

Hope that answers your question, if not, I will call you and we can talk some more. (I will correct the spelling)

fifer

Mike,

I am a Construction Project Manager that manages power plant construction, boiler erection and repair projects as well as installation of pollution reduction equipment, primarily on large coal fired units for various utilities in the Midwest and on the East Coast.

Hope that answers your question, if not, I will call you and we can talk some more. (I will correct the spelling)

Got It :mrgreen::thumb: