Today is july 6th.

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by SpArKeY_STi, Jul 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

yes... yes it is.. And do you know what july 6th is? MY BIRTHDAY! And i get my permit this year! YAY!

Anyway, i was told its my birthday and i could cry if i wanted to... so i did **badum cha**!
  2. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Guest

Happy birthday Sparkey
  3. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Thanks. Just got back from the DMV. Got my permit after a 2 and half hour wait :x
  4. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Guest

Happy B-Day!!!

I just might have to take you out for a driving lesson or two, one of these days.
  5. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

hehe... so far iv drivin from my house to my aunts, around the block a few times, to my house and back to my aunts. Cagle says hes going to teach me stick, and hopefully with his car as no one in my family has a stick i can use.

Im still horible at driving.. but hey, its my first time!
  6. Lil_angel

Lil_angel Guest

Let me know when you and Cagle head out on the streets so I can avoid them at all costs. :D

I think the first few times for everyone is horible. I drove my grandpa's Chevy into a basketball court , i was trying to break so I could turn left and i hit the gas petal by mistake and up onto the court we went. :lol:.
  7. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Lol.. i know how to drive stick... just iv never tried to see how good i am at it. And im not really sure on how to accually "Drive" a stick... i just know how to Drag a stick.

So far i havent hit anything... just my mom and everyone freaks out about how close to the curb i get...
  8. congrats, feels good doesnt it? Rock on man, and happy birthday
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.