To whom it may concarn

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Trash, Apr 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trash

Trash New Member

Sorry guys, my other account is 432gone, as you can see i post right after my other ones. It was just a joke guys. I'm a noobie too and just wanted to be cool when i heard other people getting mad at allister, i now ur a good guy, just have troubles with cars. Some day u will help everyone else with their problems when you are advanced in this field. sorry for any inconvience this has caused you.

432gone

PS, anyone think that the ultra lx pro is good or when the new model is coming out. I heard that you can use the same parts for both anyways
  2. bandit1

bandit1 Member

not cool dude, not cool at all. thats all i have to say and i'll leave it at that....take what you want with it.
  3. Hmm...ya, not the best way to start out on a board.
  4. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

u just lost a lot of respect from some nice helpful people on this board. not cool!
  5. Ya, Alisar is having alittle trouble with his car, but who hasn't been there before? You might have tried to help him before you bashed him.
  6. Yea that’s not cool, but then again trash is probably a youngster trying to be cool.... So my advice to you is to be on your best behavior.... because your not on everyone’s nice side...alisar is just having newbe problems, we all have had them.... look at all my old post, most of them are problems I was having.... And get rid of the second username and don't use it, because the last thing we need is someone talking to them self...
  7. alisar70

alisar70 Member

apolagie Accepted

IM still a noob so get ready for all my NOOB questions COMING SOOn LOL
  8. Ya, we don't expect you on this board and you are definitly not welcome to post here anymore. Also, I HIGHLY doubt you know more than tim, rockn, mastmec and the countless others that are one thise board. Have fun with your new boards!
  9. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

Yeah--what he said
  10. Whoa, is it me or did Trash just totally delete that post?? Anways if it looks like I am saying that to Alisar, I am not. Trash had a post right after that basically said we were all dumb as crap and he was leaving.
  11. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

yeah whats trhe deal or a mod got rid of him/it. Like alisar said he is what his user name is. or something like that--J
  12. alisar70

alisar70 Member

Well thanks for all the help and getting me thro all of this Your good friends : i said Hes names shows what he is ... TRASH
  13. Jshaff15

Jshaff15 Member

I knew it was something like that lol
  14. alisar70

alisar70 Member

Well yeah,
    Thanks For the support People THANKS
  15. mxking171

mxking171 Member

this exact same thing happened to me on another post so i came here hoping it would come here but it already kinda is
  16. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

that same guy messed with you?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.