Titanic 1:400 JSC amended full hull.

I'm done the stern and this is the result

a6197e31.jpg

cd7a944b.jpg

It is less to complete

Un saludo

Beachead

WOW Very Nice. For a 1x400 scale, it has some great detail and looks like you have done an excellent job. Gonna have to get me one now. I like how you did the hull plating. Good thinking. Where do you buy your railings or did you make them yourself? Thanks,

B

Bionic Modeler

Excellent job on the stern and railing. I see you still have to install the Stern Wheel on the platform. I never knew what the extra wheel was for. Any ianic Buffs who want to educate us? I have speculated that perhaps it was a backup in the event of an accident which might diable the linkage between the forward wheel house and the rudder. Or maybe it was to assist in piloting her into the harbors.

By the way I think you did a superb job on the railing. I suspect you use a jig as well with superglue. I use foamboard with a cutout and then string it over the opening. I use sewing pins for alignment. I also glue a piece of graph paper on it to asist with the alignment process. Can't wait for the finished product.

By the way, are what are you going to do for the anchor chain? Which gives rise to another question. When she was sinking, why didn't the captain order the anchors released. The anchors and chain alone must have been a tremendous weight. By dropping all that into the sea it surely would have lightened the bow and slowed the sinking process. I don't think it would have been enough but they didn't know that.

Thank you for your comments.

Beach, the handrails I do. Do not buy because they are more expensive than the model itself and to make them because I can I do to the extent you need.

timhinds1@cox.net, the model does not bring details to the platform, I try to make them but I still do not know if I will include, with respect to the anchor chain of him because what he brings to the model.

A greeting

B

Bionic Modeler

Some of the modelers use3 various types of jewelry chain for the anchor chain. I was at a craft store recently and in the jewelry department they had a lot of dufferent types which would work well for this purpose.

Just a suggestion but it does add volumes to the finished model.

Beachead

That is way cool how you did the ladders. You make the model look like a museum piece. Same method for the railings? If you have them, a couple of pictures would help this novice. Thanks,

Here are photos of the Titanic.

ca9a8371.jpg

These photos are more complete model

Now we flew from bow to stern on the port side

And aft to starboard bow by

Some more from other points

And that's all, I was very pleased with the model and I have enjoyed butt, but the truth is that this is only the door one day to mount the house Gomix to 1:200, Complies with me while watching this

A greeting to all and thank you very much for your spirits.