Titanic 1:400 JSC amended full hull.

Some time ago not start a new thread, but every day I visit this forum.
I take time working on this project is well underway and I want to share it here.

40a71568.jpg

The project is to modify a boat that comes waterline hull to complete the first test and I'm doing with the titanic of JSC.

f482628b.jpg

The first thing I did was move the internal structure in the original paper to a carton of 1 mm

The first idea is to adapt the pieces of model Gomix that he also bought.

7c4dfda6.jpg

But the waterline of the two models do not match, as can be seen in this photo.

1bee63a4.jpg

The JSC model is more unreal, I can only use the profile of the model Gomix and the remainder will build from scratch.

The first attempt was very bad

750b9f28.jpg

The second attempt was better

f289db1a.jpg

1f6d37a6.jpg

0b6f0385.jpg

continue ..............

.............. and continue.

Now the problem is to paint the hull plating and disguising the court of original pieces to which I have made.

First the paint with a marker

b2726249.jpg

But the result is not good and advised me try other solutions. For the next test short strips of colored hull and marks sheet and then the one to one hit to the hull. This time the result if I like.

b2171801.jpg

Here you can see better comparison

2deda869.jpg

The latest photos are of the promenade deck first class, I'm doing tests with cables chimneys, I'm still not sure how I will ride.

0da7d131.jpg

d5e7cbd0.jpg

d2a8006a.jpg

Tomorrow will finish mounting the helmet, I am eager to read your comments.

A greeting.

jparenti

Very nice model, and I like the modifications you added. I've never seen this model, and I prefer full hulls to waterline models, so I follow this with great interest.

S

Soaring

Oh. My. Gosh.! Inspiration! Ding ding ding! Fantastic work (Again), I'm very intrested in the first class deck O.O The small details, they're ...perfecT! I mean cmon, that makes me wonder, is it even possible!

lriera

Chapuzas, very nice model. Very well done, specially the build of the complete hull.

Please keep posting. Thank you.

And so it is definitely the hull of this model

18269c23.jpg

22702a4d.jpg

9bdda271.jpg

Here you can see compared with the first attempt

9b83e64e.jpg

660c238f.jpg

I hope your comments.

A greeting

logicman

Greybeard
Muy bien hecho!

Mas! Quiero mas!

Deseo robar más ideas. :rolleyes:

:thumb:

Hombrelogico

(Very well made.
More! I want more!
I want to steal more ideas!)

B

Bionic Modeler

I was studying your aft build and the stern did not appear as I remembered it. Specifically the Port and Starboad drive assembly. I built the Revell model several years ago. After looking up the pictures of the real thing, I just learned yours is correct and mine is wrong. Mine tilt upwards and yours tilt down. Now what? Do I tear it apart for the sake of accuracy? ---- Thanks, I was perfectly happy in my ignorance now you have forced me to reality.

Nice build by the way

The first attempt to simulate the hull plating was painting with a ruler and a marker

b2726249.jpg

The result is not good, the grating are not parallel and have different widths

For the second attempt I do is cut strips of paper with the marks painted on and I hitting the hull, in these two photographs can be seen strips pasted on the helmet painted with felt pens.

2deda869.jpg

b2171801.jpg

Here you can compare the first hull against the final outcome, (it hurts so bad picture)

9b83e64e.jpg

Un saludo

And this is achieved in advancing this week, that Bowman finished at 95% since he entered the working party where the pieces are very small and progress seems slow.

9c2f3a44.jpg

0dc2ecfa.jpg

A greeting.