Tis the season...

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by DeWayne, Dec 2, 2004.

1. DeWayne

DeWayne Member

Greetings everyone,
    On my home page, near the bottom, you will find some offerings from some of the designers that contribute here. These are given in the spirit of the season and hope you can find some simple pleasure in constructing and displaying. There will be another one or two additions in the next week or so. Check back when you have time.
    Thank you all so very much.

2. jrts

jrts Active Member

Thank you

DeWayne and Nobi for another free offering :D

The card is nice also, my kids will love to do that tomorrow.

Thanks again

3. barry

barry Active Member

Thanks to the pair of you got to do that one for my grandson he loves biplanes. Hope you both have plenty of the Seasons spirits.

4. Ron

Ron Member

Thank-you Nobi and DeWayne :)
    You guys always manage to capture the spirit of the holidays with your generosity!

All my best to everyone for the holidays

5. Darwin

Darwin Member

You guys continue to amaze. The best of the seasons to you. DeWayne, the bad news is that until you post some new 48 scale, I now have the full collection. Yes, I am expecting a cold winter....this morning, the mercury simply curled up in a little ball in the bottom of the thermometer and spent the full day whimpering. Our comany's Christmas for Families is the beneficiary of your generosity (man, but you drive a hard bargain for a small model).
  6. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

Ahhh yes...tis the season. 8v) DeWayne, thanks for the offerings. To NOBI and Romanm, wonderful designs. May your holiday season reflect your generousity. Thanks all.
  7. DeWayne

DeWayne Member

Thank you one and all for the kind words and warm responses. There is a small problem. I jumped the gun on the model from Nobi and he chastised me for it. There are instructions coming. I'll update the file upon arrival and post notice. Sorry, Nobi. Too excited to wait!

Darwin?.... Get your checkbook warmed up... another neat one is coming... and it's civilian, too!