1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

Tips n Trix

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by SpArKeY_STi, Nov 14, 2005.

1. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

Every week or so i'll post a new Tip or Trick That can be very helpful. You can also send me your tips and tricks, and i'll post them here to, with credit due when needed.

First Tip: The Importance of a Body

Tho not very sturdy, or would seem like it could help any, a body should always be ran while driving a car or truck. Even for simple tests such as making sure everything works by doing a circle... you should run your body. It will save post from being broke, chassis from cracks, and many other things. So no matter what you plan to do, if you plan on driving it on a street or track or anything, run your body. It may save the car in the long run.
  2. rexvirtue

rexvirtue New Member

3. xenonproject

xenonproject New Member

4. Zathros

Zathros Guest

You are reviving a thread for 2009 and I have a suspicion you are a SPAMMER. Prove me wrong, please! Introduce yourself in the 'Introductions" part of the forum. O.K.?