TimRock is an idiot

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by dudex, Jan 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dudex

dudex Member

Anyone who thinks Timrock is an idiot please post here. Maybe we can get it through his thick head that he has no idea what hes talking about.
  2. SAVAGE123579

SAVAGE123579 Member

I think he is!!
  3. bandit1

bandit1 Member

has no idea about wat hes talking about, OR CARES!!!!!!
  4. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

There's too much for me to type, and I think everybody knows what I think about him by now...
  5. I don't think he is a bad guy, you guys should stop rippin on each other
  6. vette_7t9

vette_7t9 Member

Yes i admit, he has put others down. He has flared tempers. But this isn't the point to start a war guys. Cmon if we're all mature we should know.
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

i know you guys love me.
  8. timrock

timrock Active Member

i never put people down,just put them in there place when they started bashing me after i corrected them.
  9. timrock

timrock Active Member

you guys want to act childish by calling me names ok i dont care just like bandit says.after all you guys are kids.well at least savage123579 said he is 13.rockn82/dudex is 24 and acts 13 so..
  10. timrock

timrock Active Member

and dont forget.the bashing against me all started when i caught rockn82/dudex telling somone that they can put a 13turn motor in a Radio Shack car.and i said No! you cant.

right after that he started calling me and idiot along with alot of wind about nothing.

he also said HP has nothing to do with the top speed of a car.which means he doesnt know what it is.

i posted that he doesnt and he copied a HP formula of the internet and posted it like a retard(meaning slow/too late)and tryed to make it look like he knew what it was.but if he did,he would not have posted that HP has nothing to with the top speed of a car.after i posted:HP has Everything to do with it he called me an Idiot.
  11. timrock

timrock Active Member

rockn82 also said i am a liar about my car hitting the MPHs i was clocked at.

he also said that you would need an airport runway to run it on to even see 80MPH.
    that was before he learned that we make them go alot faster than that and i also posted a link to a website that has a video of a car doing 80 in a small mall parking lot.

so that made him look stupid,made him mad and thats around the time he made an alternitive name.that name is dudex.
  12. SAVAGE123579

SAVAGE123579 Member

DUDE TIM SHUT THE #@$% UP AND PUT ALL OF YOUR MINDLESS THOUGHTS INT ONE POST INSTEAD OF MAKING AN#@$%OF YOUR SELF AND BOOSTING YOU POST JUST SO YOU LOOK SMART, I BET YOU THAT 300 OF YOU SO CALLED POSTS ARE ONE #@$%ING THOUGHT! sTOP MULTIPOSTING JESUS CRIST
  13. timrock

timrock Active Member

savage123579:i should tell you mother what her 13 year old son is saying to people
  14. SAVAGE123579

SAVAGE123579 Member

go ahead and do that!
  15. timrock

timrock Active Member

16. dudex

dudex Member

timrock, so far if I am rockn82, under my new name I havent posted anything that you have called wrong, or would even have any experiance about. So if you would like to continue thinking that I am rockn82 please distinguish between the two of us instead of calling us both idiots.
  17. timrock

timrock Active Member

18. Robin

Robin Member

all the advise that i have heard from timrock has been exact. he is a reliable source for info on the duratrax evader and hop-ups for it. anyway this is an r/c forum, not a "let's call each other names like first graders" forum.
  19. bro

bro New Member

HE WAS! that's all I can say
  20. dudex

dudex Member

Ok he was right on one post, have you looked at his HP=Torque+RPM post, and mine explaining why this eqaution ould be impossble?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.