TimRock is a genius

Discussion in 'RC Onroad Forum' started by TheBigMan on Campus, Feb 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigMan on Campus

TheBigMan on Campus New Member

I happen to know the guy.One smart dude.He can build stair cases acuratly,in his sleep.He mastered Carpentry in 3 years of experience.

I saw one of his rc cars go and it was,incredibly,fast.
  2. dudex

dudex Member

holyy crap he can build a staircase!!!! he must be genius.
  3. mastmec

mastmec Member

What in the #@$% does this have to do with R/C? And it took 3 YEARS to figure out how the build stairs?
  4. timrock

timrock Active Member

even the most skilled Carpeters can get stumped on stair building.but anyway,he saw my rc car run.thats what it has to do with `R/C`
  5. timrock

timrock Active Member

i recognize mastec is also another name rockn82 has.dudex is one of them too.i can tell because they seem to have the same intellect and definitly have the same whining,bittchy attitude
  6. mastmec

mastmec Member

Why would you make a statement like I'm one of rockn82's other names? Does it bother you that there is more people in here that know your an idiot? We would all not know that if you wouldn't keep pointing it out. You just keep arguing with what we say, then won't back it up with any valuable info or points, just repeating your self as if that would convence anyone. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy reading your responces to people about nitro, it's like good comic relief. If your not sure of something just say so, nobody will poke fun of that, just don't come into a battle of witts unarmed. I mean you even argued and said stupid crap to me when I asked an electric motor question about comm. size and showed everybody once again you have no idea about R/C racing. You know it's better to let somebody think your an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.
  7. timrock

timrock Active Member

dude you said that you have been cutting comes for years.just prior to that,you asked what the minimum diameter you can cut down to.

if you have been cutting comes for years then you would know the diameter.

also you asked me the same question three times in different words and the third time you told me not to repeat myself.
  8. timrock

timrock Active Member

cutting comuntators*
  9. mastmec

mastmec Member

Dude, you allready said that, and I allready answered it too. Come up with something else.
  10. timrock

timrock Active Member

ok what do you mean by `that`.what are you refering to.

you know what?dont answer that.i am done respoding to you.it bores me.
  11. mastmec

mastmec Member

I'm refering to what you just said, moron. Both of the posts right after mine, is your attention span that short.
  12. timrock

timrock Active Member

i said more than one thing.you didnt mention what you were you were reffering to.also,dont bother telling me what you were reffering to beacuse i dont want to talk to you anymore.
  13. mastmec

mastmec Member

Ahh, well you started it. And this doesn't bore you, you like it, or you wouldn't keep dragging these dumb arguements out. And why would your 'friend' start it in the first place? So we could argue.
  14. timrock

timrock Active Member

la la la
  15. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  16. timrock

timrock Active Member

i agree with my friend.la la la
  17. rockn82

rockn82 Marx Brother

How old are you? 5?
  18. timrock

timrock Active Member

yeah.same age as you.
  19. Carpentry is hard, my dad is a carpenter for his work, and stairs i have learned are the hardest thing to build
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.