Timbertimes Magazines

Bolt

Just wondering if anyone has ever read timbertimes, A logging & Lumbering History & Modeling magazine. I noticed that one can purchase back issues, but the first couple is unavailable unless you order them photocopied. Are these collectible items? If you had the oppertunity to buy the first three would you? They are on an online auction.
Regards,
Bolt

shamus

Registered Member
Thanks Bolt for re-posting this, I will get the other post in General deleted.

Shamus
wink.gif

jon-monon

Hi Bolt, I have never read it, but you will probably geta response from others, I just wanted to welcome you aboard. This part of the-gauge is brand spankin' new. Created just for the loggin nutz :D :D :D Hope you can stay enjoy the site with us!

I'm a TimberTimes subscriber.

I don't know if the original issues you're referring to are "collector's items," but if you are concerned about the quality of the photocopied issues, don't be. They are high quality photocopies, center-stapled, with very legible text and clear pictures.

To be honest, I don't know if I would buy the originals in an on-line auction or not. If I were a "collector," then I probably would. If all I wanted was the info contained within, I'd probably order the photocopies from TimberTimes.