Tie-Interceptor / UHU02

wedge

Hello everybody. After 2001 Space odyssey I decided to build something from my beloved Star Wars universe (I´m not talking about the new trilogy) And thank to UHU the choice was simple. While waiting for Imcold´s Otana I´ve started this beauty...

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
This is indeed a BEAUTY!!!
You are off to a really good start!!!
I will be following this thread!

dnalor

Looks awesome...
the details look great.

are you updating it with the details or going for the stock details....?.(it's allready great detailed)

i love the back top part... nice.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Great looking. It would be nice to see some of the "nitty gritty" stages., panels oppen, etc. :)

wedge

Dnalor, if I understand your question right - my answer is "No - everything is original from UHU" :)

And there is another small step ahead

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Do I see a consecutive Model of the Month nomination? :cool: :mrgreen:
No, I don't think so, Rogerio. But only because we don't have a MotM any more! :mrgreen: Make it "Model of meritorious mention" and everything is fine again! :thumb:

Rogerio Silva

No, I don't think so, Rogerio. But only because we don't have a MotM any more! :mrgreen: Make it "Model of meritorious mention" and everything is fine again! :thumb:

Ugh, I'm hit, I'm hit!! Mayday, mayday... sign1 sign1 sign1

All right, buddy, you've got me there...

wedge

Thank you guys very much :) I´m really enjoing this buil. I don´t know the scale, but it fits to Imcold´s X-wing as well
There is another picture showing all the details on the sphere. Now I must wait few days because I don´t have some equipments and a red colour for the guns (this is only the provisional look )

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ah, there we go. Imcold's model is 1:48, so it might be about 1:50 indeed. This is absolutely stunning, wedge!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Beautiful, Stunning!! I believe you can do no less! Lots of hard work, and it's solid, rigid seamless look has paid off. :)