Tie Interceptor finished

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by johnflys2, Jul 31, 2007.

1. johnflys2

johnflys2 Member

I took a break from armor and built this for my youngest son. Not to worry, he's 34 now.

I felt the interceptor was a bit large so I reduced it by 50%. Very nice kit and along with this model I built the Fighter also at 50 %. John

Attached Files:

• TieI.jpg
      File size:
      46.3 KB
  2. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

Looks really nice! Which designer's are they?

I always wondered where the Miller galaxy was. sign1

Elliott :thumb:
  3. johnflys2

johnflys2 Member

Star Wars site

Thanks Elliott, try the link below for a bunch of Star Wars stuff. John

SF PaperCraftGallery
  4. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

That looks fantastic, John! It could pass for an actual movie prop!
    That space picture really brings it to life!

Elliot, I believe the Miller Galaxy lies somewhere between the constellations of Sobriety and Inebriation in the Particus Animalis Nebula.:twisted:

5. johnflys2

johnflys2 Member

Russell thank you for your kind comments.
    BTW, you are really up on your astronomy. I wish I knew the location of the Miller galaxy, it would have been added to the original post. sign1 John
  6. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Hehehe! I have been to the Miller Galaxy quite a few times already!:mrgreen:
    A great place to visit. It's really quite easy to get there, but I have trouble remembering the way back for some odd reason!:rolleyes:

7. johnflys2

johnflys2 Member

I've been to some galaxies, don't remember their names. Some how I too found my way back but I don't go out there any more. The last time WAS the last time. Just circle the planet a few times. John:cool:
  8. JustForFun

JustForFun Member

Hi John-That looks great! This may be a dumb question, but how did you manage to shrink the images from the PDF's? I have the files already but don't know how to reduce the model size.

9. johnflys2

johnflys2 Member

Not a dumb question and you were smart enough to ask. First I opened the PDF file in Photo Shop and saved it as a BMP file. Then I open the BMP with Paint Shop Pro and printed it at 50%. If I can be of further help let me know.

And if anyone has a better way please let me know as I am always ready to learn something new. John
  10. TexasTubaMan

TexasTubaMan Member

Don't know if it is a better way, but for those of us who can't afford to buy Photo Shop, all I do to reduce the size is on the printer setup when I print, I tell to print at 50%.
  11. jleslie48

jleslie48 Member

adobe reader 7.0 has a "print multipe pages per sheet" option" if you print 4 per sheet, you'll get a 50% reduction. Also check your printer options, many have a "multiple pages per sheet" option as well.
  12. JustForFun

JustForFun Member

Wow! Thanks for all the great tips! I'll try them and see how small I can get one built.