TIE Defender, Phantom, and Super

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK Styles

Jul 10, 2007
Lincoln, NE USA
Bomber here .... http://www.papercraftmuseum.com/tie-bomber/

Tie-Bomber

This model is from Alberto. As far as I can tell, his site is down?

W

web2

I didn't know you had added this as you did not put on "What's new" on your site.

Nexus9

Jun 24, 2007
Hey, Paragon, are you going to release all of these? I've built the Defender, and it's a beautiful model. Thanks very much.

g00se

Oct 10, 2009
Paragon, these look great! I really want to build the tie phantom, is there a chance you could make it an available mod?

wolflone

Sep 5, 2009
Hey man, I heard that the Sienar Fleet Command received a request for 10,000 tie fighters. Man, you'll be a richman and a lot of work, hahahahaha. NICE WORK buddy, keep going and I hope someday I can make one of them al least.

ennder

Jul 26, 2008
Thank you Paragon, I love the Tie Defender. I hope you release the others as well.

SnakeEyesOnAPlane

May 13, 2010
I played the hell out of TIE Fighter and Rebel Assault II back in the day. Your models brought a smile to my face. Very nicely done! How do you display them? Suspended from wires?

will69

Sep 12, 2008
Sweden, Scandinavia
Paragon, your my hero. I have been looking for a Phantom a long time, since i played Rebel Assualt II. AHHH. Sweet memories with that game :mrgreen::mrgreen:... long sleepless nights... Keep up the good work. I love your other models, Paragon.

W

web2

targets

I'm glad you have added the older model Y-wings to your site.
Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.