TIE Defender, Phantom, and Super

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Paragon, Nov 16, 2009.

1. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

2. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Perhaps someone here has a copy and would be willing to ask Alberto if he would be willing to let us post it here for download?
  3. web2

web2 Guest

I didn't know you had added this as you did not put on "What's new" on your site.
  4. Nexus9

Nexus9 Member

web2, this is in the "Other" folder on Paragon's site. Cheers!
  5. Nexus9

Nexus9 Member

Hey, Paragon, are you going to release all of these? I've built the Defender, and it's a beautiful model. Thanks very much.
  6. machgo

machgo New Member

All your TIEs are really nice!
  7. g00se

g00se New Member

Paragon, these look great! I really want to build the tie phantom, is there a chance you could make it an available mod?
  8. wolflone

wolflone New Member

Hey man, I heard that the Sienar Fleet Command received a request for 10,000 tie fighters. Man, you'll be a richman and a lot of work, hahahahaha. NICE WORK buddy, keep going and I hope someday I can make one of them al least.
  9. ennder

ennder Member

Thank you Paragon, I love the Tie Defender. I hope you release the others as well.
  10. SnakeEyesOnAPlane

SnakeEyesOnAPlane New Member

I played the hell out of TIE Fighter and Rebel Assault II back in the day. Your models brought a smile to my face. Very nicely done! How do you display them? Suspended from wires?
  11. Paragon

Paragon Active Member

Alright, for those of you interested, which seems to be quite a few now, the other two TIE designs are posted on my website, in the Other section.
  12. SnakeEyesOnAPlane

SnakeEyesOnAPlane New Member

Thanks, Paragon! You have some really cool models on your site. I think I might try one of those Blackbirds...
  13. Nexus9

Nexus9 Member

Thank you very much, Paragon. These are beautiful designs.
  14. will69

will69 New Member

Paragon, your my hero. I have been looking for a Phantom a long time, since i played Rebel Assualt II. AHHH. Sweet memories with that game :mrgreen::mrgreen:... long sleepless nights... Keep up the good work. I love your other models, Paragon.
  15. web2

web2 Guest

I'm glad you have added the older model Y-wings to your site.
    Thank You
  16. mattik

mattik New Member