Thursday 10-26; How Did You Get Here?

C

Catt

Been here so dadburned long I forgets how I got here.I remember Robin was in there somewhere,but I don't remember which one of us joined first.

As far as being biased I don't have a biased bone in my body cause the Gauge is the very best forum bar none. :D

b28_82

Shaygetz mentioned this forum at the club. Previously I had been regularily going through the railroadforums site but i find this one to be more congenial.

Pooh Bah
I think I was on another forum (the one with five magazines) and someone suggested that the-gauge had some British content.I looked for a bit and then felt that I had to add something somewhere so I joined.
It wasn't long after that that I encountered gauge members in person at the train shows.

cnw1961

I found the link on the NARA homepage. After I just watched what was going on for a few months, I thought that it could be fun to join in and become an active member. Never regretted it.

Russ Bellinis

I don't remember. I think it had something to do with a google search. I was posting on a few yahoo group train boards, but at that time joining a yahoo group was like inviting spam, so I was not satisfied with yahoo, and quit going to them. I've since joined another yahoo group started by a fellow member of the modular club, and he cleans out spam as fast as it hits. I've been here for a few years, and never looked back. I agree with all who have said this is the best model railroad forum on the net.

steamhead

I think you all have Google to blame for my presence here. I got pretty bored on a manufacturer's forum (not Atlas...) since it was mostly complaining & bashing...(I take a look there now & then and it's pretty much the same.) No other Forum like this one!!! I take the opportunity to thank all the guys who've given me a LOT of help in getting to where I'm at right now with my layout. I'm sure it would've been pretty non-descript without you guys' input. Thanks!sign1