Thumb nails Planes, ships, guns, etc`

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
OK Guys,

I stumbled onto this site and I need help, because I can not show all of it. I sure it is Japanese.

But this guy makes thumb nails of a bunch of stuff. I am going to post the link to page one of his aircraft. Take a look and let me know what you think

He even has a tutorial on how he does it............. I can't read it but I followed the pictures:grin:

I don't know if they are free to use or what.............. that's why I would like someone to tell me.

Here it is:

http://www.warbirds.jp/kiyochan/gallery/airpre01.html

Neat stuff....................Michael there are a lot of Japanese planes..........

Barry lots of ship silhouettes and stuff.

Phill, Rich and others............. some train stuff too!

john

paper warrior

Sep 25, 2006
Lake Hellvasu, AZ
Wow, lotsa panzers! It appears he also does anime:
budg05.png

Elliott

Jul 18, 2006
Babelfish choked, Intertran guesses that the language is Japanese and from what Systran said before it too choked it appears to be some kind of artists contest, at least on the airplane pages (box at bottom was all it translated). Sorry John.

Elliott

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
Well...........Yes it is! Sorta:grin:

Yeah those trans programs kinda choked(yeah that's a good word) on me too. Should have said that I guess, Thanks Eliott, at least I know it wasn't they way I was using them.

I was hoping there would be some intrest in this. Jim.......... sorry I didn't list ya, barry was the first to come to mind........... and I didn't even list they had armor! I was so flabergasted at the find!

I looked for something like this the other day and got nowhere fast, I wasn't even trying and found this. I love the internet......thanks Al Gore:cry:

john

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
Bowdenja said:
Jim.......... sorry I didn't list ya, barry was the first to come to mind..........thanks Al Gore:cry:

john

Not at all, John; I'm just glad you found the site. Besides, I've gotten use to being ignored.:grin:

They do have a LOT of thumbnails!

Now, if only we can figure a way of converting them into paper models...any ideas?

Cheers!
Jim

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
Thanks barry........... I've seen it............... but as usual I want a NICE one...........you know big........ lots of detail.

Will!!?? hint........hint