Thomas church and Loitz station

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by valmic, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. valmic

valmic New Member

I am new to Zealot Hobby Forum, a retired French engineer. My hobby is HO railways modelism. I have build a Märklin layout (C track) with about 20 meters of track on 3 levels and I am searching buildings, plastic or paper, to populate the landscape.

My first attempt is with Thomas Church in Dresden (4 Jpeg files).
    File attached : Thomas church 03.jpg

My second project is Loitz station from Godwin T Petermann, a set of 11 Jpeg files, free in 2007 but no longer available.
    Files attached : Loitz station 03.jpg, Loitz station 04.jpg

Next project is a bridge of my own design, 114 cm length for a track on the back of my layout, above the center of the landscape. I was interested by a Schreiber Bogen model, but it does not fit my needs (5 cm width is not enough for C track and I must use 4 units for 114 cm).

Attached Files:

2. Maico Shark

Maico Shark Guest

You are most graciously welcome here at Zealot. If you have some good free designs to share with the community it would be greatly appreciated. The buildings would be a fine accessory to any layout. They are well crafted. And again...welcome.
  3. steamhead

steamhead Active Member

Bienvenu...mon ami....!! Those are some very beautiful buildings...!! Where did you find them..?? We all look forward to seeing more of your layout...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.