Thomas and Friends.

J. Steffen

Feb 3, 2007
Hemet, SoCal
Having a 22 month old that LOVES trains, I find my self watching Thomas and Friends alot lately and I've come to this conclusion. The Sodor Railway must have the worst safety record in the industry. I would definetly option for insurance before I ride that rail!

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
You've been watching my YouTube videos haven't you.........
:D

Seriously, I've noticed that about the show as well.
I think all the conductors need to be drug tested and pronto.

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
:D :D :D :D I thought I was the only one who thunk like that. I watch episodes and think to myself, "Ol' Sir Topham Hat's gotta be stabbing his locomotive acquisitions people in the heart with a pencil some daze." How do they ever make it through a work week in the black...:thumb:

myltlpny

Feb 18, 2007
Gloucester, VA
www.homesiteinc.com
shaygetz said:
:D :D :D :D I thought I was the only one who thunk like that. I watch episodes and think to myself, "Ol' Sir Topham Hat's gotta be stabbing his locomotive acquisitions people in the heart with a pencil some daze." How do they ever make it through a work week in the black...:thumb:
Now there's a visual.sign1

J. Steffen

Feb 3, 2007
Hemet, SoCal
shaygetz said:
"Ol' Sir Topham Hat's gotta be stabbing his locomotive acquisitions people in the heart with a pencil some daze."

Thomas gasped in horror as Ol Topham Hat chokes the life out of Thomas's conductor. "Well he got what he deserved! retorted James.