This un's for Errol

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
My good friend Errol Graham a.k.a. kettlestack found there was a Graham clan living in the Matsqui area of the Tay river that flows into the Pacific at the port of Tayside BC. An invite to visit came after the initial contact through the Gauge. This was an exciting time for Errol and was enthralled by the industries that crowd the river bank and was wondering where he could invest some of his hard earned money. A pile driving business was for sale and Errol jumped at the chance as he could see the amount of business available along the length of the river.
Now he is back home again and the cheques keep coming.
Errol can now keep up with his interests without any financial woes.
Here is a photo of the company dock with the pile driving barge moored to it.
eba00157592f00000084.jpg

The next photo is an overall view of the dock and pile driver.
eba00157592f00000085.jpg

A closer view of the barge.
eba00157592f00000086.jpg

Another view
eba00157592f00000087.jpg

I should mention that this is N gauge and is 98% scratchbuilt.
Some barrels and other assorted stuff came from Prieser

C

Catt

Lookin' good Robin,Ya know we seem to be raiding the UK of all her business folk.:D :D :D

Let's see now ,we've moved Alan to Michigan ,Paul T to Canada,Errol now owns a company in Canada.

Have I left anyone out??

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Let's hear it for British Columbia!!

I gotta admit, Robin thought I was just going over for a drinking session and to shoot the breese a bit! Unknown to him, I have the Carnegie instinct, and after the drop in demand from the USA for timber I felt it was to be Canadian timber for Canadians :D .
Orders are piling in and I've placed huge orders with the Badger Creek Logging Co..... also enquiring of possible supplies from Sumpter Inc.
Now then, because the workforce are familiar with every detail of the existing equipment, I'm not going to refurbish it! (If it works, don't fix it) .... besides, I like the look of the whole enterprise.

Robin, I'm still waiting for the cheques! :D :D .
Your model is sooooo delightful, did you wear out a pair of tweezers working on the detail? It amazes me what can be built into such a small area too. I see it's right in the front of your pike where such a fine model belongs. A trully fine model!

You "N" gaugers are killing me that I didn't start my N first!

Errol