This sucks...

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Triop, Mar 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triop

Triop Member

I mostly print 2 models on 1 piece of a4 paper...

This is what happens if you are hanging on the phone, watching TV and TRYING TO PRINT A MODEL...

This sucks as I am out of paper on a sunday...:cry:
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Sorry man, now pay attention! My mom gets peeved when she finds out I am on the computer at the same time as the phone ;) Still a couple pieces over there you can use!
  3. yaniv

yaniv Active Member

its so funny

sorry my friend

i just remmber all the times its heppen to me

4. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

ummmmmmm.......... use the back
  5. Kaz

Kaz Member

Yep, use the back, and the other end, I doubt if its the last time it'll happen
  6. Triop

Triop Member

Who said the back isn't printed already ? :grin:
  7. Ashrunner

Ashrunner Member

I needed to print up a new supply of my "Hand-out Cards" which I give to people who asked me about my photography when I am on a Photo Safari. The card is business style with name and contact info on the front and on the back, the Flickr site logo and the URL to my photos.

I recently got a new printer (Canon iP4200) when my Epson C-84 clogged up on me. I decided to run the cards through the front cassette rather than the auto feed slot on top as it was already set up for bond paper printing.

After printing the front side, I placed the 20 sheets I had printed back in the cassette, called up the back plate, hit print and went about my business.

Came back 30 minutes later and lo-and-behold, the back side info was nicely center right on top of the front side info.

Darn those new printer gremlins. 8v)
  8. hpept

hpept Member

I don't know how many times already happened to me.. no matter how much I pay attention...
  9. Triop

Triop Member

:-D Thank you all...I feel much better...especialy after Ashrunner's story

sorry mate ! :wink:

Glad I'm not the only one that isn't always paying attention ! :grin:
  10. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Hey, a watched printer NEVER messes up. Turn your head for half a second, and it will screw up, run out, double-feed, jam, print 48 pages with Jyttr&21!!.. at the top of each page, make expensive graunching noises, blink its little green light at you, or worse.

Try printing an entire Digital Navy warship out in one go... Ha! That way is MADNESS!!!!!!

11. smyfe

smyfe Member

View attachment 9094
    :oops: Triop you are not the only one who has this problem, x-33 parts and Athena 2 instructions.I need to concentrate a little more instead of watching Stargate at the same time!!!

Attached Files:

12. Triop

Triop Member

:grin: JOIN THE CLUB !!! :grin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.