This site is cool

Discussion in 'RC Drifting and Setup' started by SpArKeY_STi, Nov 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

well, if you would get more people to come here rather then whineing about it, then it would be better. Try and help solve the problem... not be a part of it.
  2. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

How about you contribute like sparkey said instead of voicing your negative opinion...ASS :)

And since you like crossposint so much how about I go ahead and just remove your from the site since you are too cool for us, Id be more than happy to have the userbase I have now that is 99% mature real r/c drifters than an imature crossposting ass like yourself so enjoy the other site im on good terms with them and have contributed as they have contributed to this forum...
  3. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Guest

GO SAVAGE U RULE AND U SPEAK THE TRUTH
  4. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Then please go with him! Thats one less problem we have to deal with. If you guys despise the site so much, why do you take the time out of your day to post on such a worthless site?

As rcdrifter said, "Id be more than happy to have the userbase I have now that is 99% mature real r/c drifters than an imature crossposting ass like yourself so enjoy the other site"

Gooday!
  5. tc3_drifter

tc3_drifter Guest

lol there aint no other drifters u noob drifter, ur all on ur own face it www.rcdrift.com whooped ur ass and is far superior
  6. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Guest

Yes you are right I must admit Ive been in such competition with them that i must admit defeat, i surrender Im defeated your right...

Is that what you would like to hear, are you happy now its such a waste of bandwidth and time for me to read stuff like this...once and for all and if you even had any contact with the owner of rcdrift you would realize that you are only making an ass of yourself...
  7. Nick S.

Nick S. Guest

You know what. If you like them better stay over there. Fuck off.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.