This One's For Tyson

C

Catt

Organized?? Clean workbenches ?????????? You guys are SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

t. alexander

Jun 20, 2002
Attalla Al.
Visit site
COOL !! some more workspace pics keep 'em coming.

I recognize most of your model building tools Tyson, but where does that big hand saw come in to it. :D

Thats what my space looked like Before i got the chest. Problem is i have to share my model building with my furniture restoration area. Needless to say the two don't mix it was a real hassle trying to keep dust away.

t.

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Workbench

Y'all might recall that Robin and I had a contest to see who had the messiest one:eek: :eek: I cleaned mine up and now I can't find a @#$%^^& thing:eek: :eek: :eek:

Re: Workbench

Originally posted by Vic
Y'all might recall that Robin and I had a contest to see who had the messiest one I cleaned mine up and now I can't find a @#$%^^& thing

That's about how my entire house is! If I know when the last time I saw whatever I'm looking for, I know about how deep in the pile of stuff it is! Some people call it messy, I just say that it's "differently organized." :D

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Tyson,
For those fine-tuning jobs, I prefer my 2lb. rubber mallet (it's not articulated Pete) :D

t. alexander

Jun 20, 2002
Attalla Al.
Visit site
OK, I can see i'm going to have to beaf up my workbench to use the proper tools.

I did take a swing with a sledge hammer on the real caboose, trying to straighten out a bent uncoupling bar bracket :rolleyes: ..... it did'nt work. My hands buzzed for an hour.

t.