This One's For Tyson

Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by Drew1125, Jun 24, 2002.

1. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Believe me Tyson,
    I left a LOT out of the shot I posted too! :eek::rolleyes: :D
  2. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

You guys must have noticed that I mentioned "the bench in the basement", but didn't post a picture. Let's see, "get organized", that's # 732 on my "to-do" list.

( yesterday it was # 698 )

3. Catt

Catt Guest

Organized?? Clean workbenches ?????????? You guys are SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D
  4. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

COOL !! some more workspace pics keep 'em coming.

I recognize most of your model building tools Tyson, but where does that big hand saw come in to it. :D

Thats what my space looked like Before i got the chest. Problem is i have to share my model building with my furniture restoration area. Needless to say the two don't mix it was a real hassle trying to keep dust away.

5. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

I use that big hand saw to fine tune my locos. Once they see me grab ahold of that sucker they straighten right out and run fine for at least 6 months! :D :D :D
  6. Vic

Vic Active Member

Y'all might recall that Robin and I had a contest to see who had the messiest one:eek: :eek: I cleaned mine up and now I can't find a @#$%^^& thing:eek: :eek: :eek:
  7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Yeah, I remember that one! :D You kept trying to call Robin the winner, but we all know you won hands down! :D :D :D
  8. BDC

BDC Member

Re: Workbench

That's about how my entire house is! If I know when the last time I saw whatever I'm looking for, I know about how deep in the pile of stuff it is! Some people call it messy, I just say that it's "differently organized." :D
  9. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

For those fine-tuning jobs, I prefer my 2lb. rubber mallet (it's not articulated Pete) :D
  10. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

This is a family show, I'm not going there!
  11. Vic

Vic Active Member

Fine Tuning

I just usually "threatened" my locos with a trip to the trashcan and they seem to straighten up!!!:D :D :D
  12. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

OK, I can see i'm going to have to beaf up my workbench to use the proper tools.

I did take a swing with a sledge hammer on the real caboose, trying to straighten out a bent uncoupling bar bracket :rolleyes: ..... it did'nt work. My hands buzzed for an hour.