This is just too funny...

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
I'm already setting up something to try and scam one of these scammers.
See if I can't get one of them to invest funds into the start up railroad, Southwick & Winsted.

Well...Its sort of real.........It does have two locos...

rogerw

Jun 16, 2006
manhattan ks
Kinda on the same thoughts are telemarketers ,well not really same but just people you would like to turn the tables on. Has anyone heard of Tom Mabe. He has 3 cd's called revenge of the telemarketers. He records when telemarketers call and turns things in his favor. Pretty funny stuff.

roch

Jan 1, 2008
Denver, CO
Kinda on the same thoughts are telemarketers ,well not really same but just people you would like to turn the tables on. Has anyone heard of Tom Mabe. He has 3 cd's called revenge of the telemarketers. He records when telemarketers call and turns things in his favor. Pretty funny stuff.

ha ha ha That sounds good. sign1

Mountain Man

Jan 19, 2007
Yeah - there's one wherre someone pretends to be a detective investigating a crime and takes the telemarketer through the hoops. Hilarious stuff. :mrgreen:

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site

I have heard some of his stuff on one of the morning radio shows. Hilarious! He gives "honest" answers to ice-breaker telemarketer questions like "How are you?" (answer: "My son has A.D.D.", "The dog was run over", etc, etc) and then carries on, often for quite some time before "letting them go".

One of the funniest ones was he put the phone down for a minute, came back, picked it up, dialed some number, and when the telemarketer finally got his attention, he pretended they had just answered the phone, and proceeded to order a pizza. He was "outraged" when they said they could not bring him a pizza... ;) :D sign1

Andrew

rogerw

Jun 16, 2006
manhattan ks
Have you herd the one where a telemarketer calls for donations for the local police department. Tom keeps stopping him and tells his wife to wake his drunken under aged ,past out son and go get some more beer because the son drank it all. The telemarketer wanted to arrest him:mrgreen:
I found this link to his (tom mabe) site and you can play small bits from his album Tom Mabe

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
How about that Seinfeld episode.
Jerry gets a call from a telemarketer, tells him he'll think about it, and if the guy would give Jerry his home phone number he'd call him there.
The TM tells Jerry that he doesn't liked to be bothered at home and Jerry says
"Now you know how I feel." and hangs up.