This has never happened before...

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Trashcanoccupant449, Apr 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was out driving my Kyosho Ultima type R and it than it just took off down my street, crossed a busy street and fortunatly crashed into some bushes. I went down and got it and it was totally dead. I brought it downstairs and started trying to figure out what happened. Heres what I found: When the stock kyosho motor is hooked up to my novak explorer sport, the motor will not reach top speed even when I am giving it full throttle and the LED on the novak indicating fullspeed would not come on HOWEVER, when the I unhooked the motor and gave it full throttle, the highspeed LED came on on the explorer sport. My first thought was that it must be my motor so I hooked my motor up to an MSC that I had laying around. Again, the motor wouldn't reach full speed, it would only reach about 1/5 full speed. I think it might be the motor but I am not sure, any suggestions as to what it might be???? Thanks
  2. I just found out that the battery pack I was using is starting to go bad could that be one of the causes?
  3. mastmec

mastmec Member

Bad batteries can cause all kinds of wierd problems. Have you used a different battery?
  4. Ya,I just ran my truck with 2 different batteries and the truck ran great. Thanks mastmec!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.