This guy needs some lotto tickets

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by rogerw, Jun 8, 2007.

1. rogerw

rogerw Active Member

2. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Oh Man!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Tell him to pick a "number" for me too!!!! That's amazing!!!!
  3. Cannonball

Cannonball More Trains Than Brains

Was that Plasticman????

Attached Files:

4. ozzy

ozzy Active Member

why? he wont win..... he used all his luck on that
  5. rogerw

rogerw Active Member

on or under:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  6. nachoman

nachoman Guest

COMBAT Member

I hope they gave him a ticket for crossing in front of the bus!
  8. TrainNut

TrainNut Ditat Deus

I'm with COMBAT on this one. Yes, pedestrians have the right of way... BUT, if the driver of that vehicle you are crossing in front of is not paying attention or can't possibly stop as in this case, was it worth your right as a pedestrian to challenge 170 pounds +/- against something that weighs several tons? I get a kick out of these people who just walk right out in front of me as they leave the grocery store or K-mart etc., don't even stop, assuming that their right as a pedestrian makes them invincible. If some people only had a brain. I guess you could compare this to people in cars that try to beat the train across the crossing. But then I'm preaching to the choir here right?
  9. myltlpny

myltlpny Member

Actually, in the US the pedestrian only has the right of way if they are already in the crosswalk as the car approaches. Otherwise, the car has the right of way. A pedestrian may not just step out into traffic. It's no different if there was another car or a bicycle in the road. This seems to have happened in China, so who knows...
    It doesn't matter anyway. My Grandfather had a saying for things like this; "You're right, dead right."
    It doesn't matter if you think you're right. You're dead anyway.
  10. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

I like the bike riders that ride there bikes right on the ege of the white line on the bike lane, they are just asking to get hit. :confused: :curse: wall1 :eek: :rolleyes:
  11. My quote on this:

"The Pedestrian has the right of way, And the Man is the master of the house. But when either tries to prove it, they generally get in trouble."
  12. TrainNut

TrainNut Ditat Deus

I feel sorry for the poor guy that had to clean all the seats on that bus!:mrgreen: